Bride: The Wedding Show Ascot Racecourse 2018 Summers Photography Berkshire.
Couples travelled near and far to Ascot, Berkshire on the 10th and 11th of March 2018 to visit the Bride Ascot Wedding Show at the royal racecourse. It was our 2nd year of attending as Berkshire wedding photographers and we could not have asked for a more enjoyable and successful weekend.
With over 80 suppliers under one roof, couples were not left disappointed with the range of businesses on show from wedding venues to stationery, cake makers to florists and photographers. Our show stand neighbours included Floribundi, Timothy Lee Toastmaster and the Eyebrow Team who couldn’t be better company for the 3 day event.
For top professionalism and to get your wedding planning started, check out these suppliers – wonderful products, help and friendly business owners who will help and offer guidance to your plans. Our top 5 suppliers included:
- Grace and Bramble for all things bespoke wedding stationery
- Elegans Menswear based in Moss End Garden Village for groom’s suits – they even have beer and playstation in the studio!
- Georgina Keeley for the most sumptuous luxury bridal robes in neutral colours
- Celebration Cakes by Catherine Scott for any wedding cake you can imagine
- Always Chauffeur Cars for classic car delivery and Natalie, the funniest chauffeur you could possibly have for your wedding day!
There was a whole range of varying wedding venues from ultra modern to dramatic and traditional. The venues are fronted with ultra professional wedding and event managers who were experienced and ever so friendly; just what you need for your day to run smoothly. Here are our top 5 venues that we spoke with on the day and some of which we have worked at before:
- Hilton St Anne’s Manor, Wokingham
- Carbis Bay, Cornwall
- Royal Berkshire Hotel, Ascot
- Stoke Park, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
- Oakley Court, Windsor
We had a wonderful experience and so pleased that couples booked with us over the weekend – including bookings for 2019 and interest for 2020! Both Steve and I look forward to hearing from couples that we met and discussing their wedding photography requirements.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via the website or send an email to [email protected]
Grace and Bramble: Floribundi: Sweetie Graffiti: Georgina Keeley: Hilton St Anne’s Manor: Cherubs Florist: Celebration Cakes by Catherine Scott: Spacebar Productions: Pink Giraffe Booth: Flexitent: Stoke Park: Carbis Bay: Always Chauffeur: