Complete Photography Experience
Beginners photography course in Wokingham, Berkshire. Suitable for those who are just getting their cameras out of the box or those that have some idea on their camera and need a skills refresher. Guarantee you to progress from Automatic to Manual!
Portrait Photography Experience
This Portrait course helps those that have already been on our beginners course, or has an understanding of exposure settings. This builds on how you communicate with people you are photographing, equipment and lighting in order to create beautiful portrait images.
Teen Photography Experience
Teen Photography Experience is for those teens that are mad about photography and want to learn more. Our photography courses in Wokingham, Berkshire are the perfect mix of learning and practical time. Each session has a different topic for the teenagers to learn something new each time. All courses are in school half terms and holidays.
Windsor Walk Photography Experience
What better way to learn by doing. Our programme of photography walks are the perfect chance to dust off the cameras and join a group of like minded people and learn from each other.
Welcome to Summers Photography Academy – home to beginners photography courses in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Please note that we are currently on maternity leave.
Photography course dates will be launched in December for January 2019.
We will not be running any further courses in 2018 due to Christmas party season.
Feel free to visit our Facebook page or keep an eye on this page for future dates. Thank you.
Personalised One to One Photography Courses
Just completed a half day photography course, Steph was brilliant. I have had my DSLR for a while but never got off the presets. I had my doubts as to how much I would learn in 4 hours, but this far exceeded my expectations. I am off presets and having fun trying out all sorts of settings to get the photos I have been wanting to take. So much to put into practice. I highly recommend this course to anyone with a DSLR who wants to learn how to take better photos. Thank you Steph xKathie
Thank you very much for Steph and Steve for a very enjoyable morning yesterday. I attended the Complete Photography Experience and learnt so much. I now feel in control of my camera and ready to take some exciting pictures. Would definitely recommend!Karen
I just attended the complete photography experience at Easthampstead Park Conference Centre with Summers Photography where I had a lovely relaxed morning, even the sun shined For ages I have been saying I want to learn more about Photography, being employed full time and a mum to two kids I have been putting it off. But last week I decided it was time, contacted Stephanie for some camera advice and booked the course. I literally didn’t know anything about my Canon 1300D and purchased it the week prior to the course, by the end we had covered all auto settings down to manual. It was at a pace that was great for beginners with theory and then some practical to practise what we had learnt.I came away feeling more confident about using my camera. I would recommend Stephanie and book another course again.Lesley
I attended Steph’s complete photography course yesterday, it was amazing I learnt so much about my camera and left automatic behind. I would recommend Summers Photography (I have already signed up for my next course) to everyone.Angie
Terms and Conditions Please read before booking onto a course:
- We have a secure room in the venue, but we cannot take responsibility for missing items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course or minimum numbers are not met for room hire.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers expire 6 months from purchase date.
- Under 18’s will need to be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will need to buy a place if they intend to participate in the education activities.
- Summers Photography appreciates that personal circumstances can change and there will be times when cancellations are inevitable. However in the time leading to an event we have made financial outlays that are non-redeemable.
- Personal cancellations are non-refundable within 14 days of the course and not turning up to the course and letting us know after will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot be issued.
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course due to minimum course requirements, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session.