Unleash your inner portrait photographer with our Portrait Photography Experience.Are your little ones growing up in front of your eyes and you don't have many photographs of them? Or do you
Unleash your inner portrait photographer with our Portrait Photography Experience.
Are your little ones growing up in front of your eyes and you don’t have many photographs of them?
Or do you have plenty of iPhone snaps that are blurry, badly lit and missing body parts?!
Do you dream of setting up a photography business later on and you are trying to accomplish a portrait portfolio?
Then this course really will help you with all of the above and more!
Starting with the technical element and equipment,we will quickly progress onto how to put people at ease, how to co-ordinate a shoot, choose locations, work on poses in order to achieve the style of portrait photography you desire and editing styles for portrait photography.
The Portrait Photography Experience will be held at Easthampstead Park Conference Centre – a perfect combination of stately homes, urban wall backdrops, manicured gardens and messy meadows and fields – a whole variety of experiences for you to achieve a varied portfolio and get you confident with portraiture photography.
Our course is on Saturday 26th October from 10am to 2pm.
Ticket prices are priced at £99 and classes are limited to 10 people.
We do recommend having attended the Complete Photography Experience first to give you a solid grounding of photographic terms and able to use your camera on manual – dates available here.
The Course Objectives are:
– Selecting the best equipment, lenses and accessories for portrait photography
- The best camera settings for professional looking images including achieving that blurry background!
– Understanding the Exposure Triangle of Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO (as well as white balance)
– Learn how to interact with a subject – children, teenagers and adults
– The psychology of being able to put people at ease and achieve fun, relaxed images
– Understand different poses for full length to head and shoulders
– Be able to read lighting and choose specific areas because of the light
– How to go location scouting and find gem’s of locations every time
– Capture personalities and wonderful portraits that you and your client would love
– The most important point – understand how to use your camera and feel CONFIDENT with portrait photography.
Terms and Conditions Please read before booking onto a course:
- We have a secure room in the venue, but we cannot take responsibility for missing items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course or minimum numbers are not met for room hire.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers expire 6 months from purchase date.
- Under 18’s will need to be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will need to buy a place if they intend to participate in the education activities.
- Summers Photography appreciates that personal circumstances can change and there will be times when cancellations are inevitable. However in the time leading to an event we have made financial outlays that are non-redeemable.
- Personal cancellations are non-refundable within 14 days of the course and not turning up to the course and letting us know after will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot be issued.
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course due to minimum course requirements, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Summers PhotographyStephanie Cronin
Ticket Section Title
Easthampstead Park Conference CentrePeacock Ln, Bracknell, Wokingham RG40 3DFEasthampstead Park Conference Centre