Smartphone Business Purely Practical November 2019Our Smartphone Photography for Business course has sold out every quarter this year. Our delegates that have been on the course that either
Smartphone Business Purely Practical November 2019
Our Smartphone Photography for Business course has sold out every quarter this year. Our delegates that have been on the course that either work for themselves as self-employed business owners, or are employed by large companies; have all come away with incredible photographs that I see regularly on social media, their websites and internal marketing. Their visual presence has been transformed. You can join the beginners October 2019 course here.
Perhaps this sounds like you:
- You attended the beginners Smartphone Photography for Businesses course and enjoyed the creative time
- You have been wanting to photograph your new stock or products, but life has gotten in the way.
- You want to end the year on a sales bang – and what better way to do this with fresh, festive photographs of your own products.
- Will you be planning a January sale for your business? Get the visual marketing planned now and you can start photographing with fresh, new styles for 2020.
Do you agree with the above? Then join us for 3 hours to transform your photography into festive photographs.
All we ask is that you have been on our beginners smartphone course and you own a smartphone – that can be any type of smartphone with access to an App Store to download apps before our course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Full recap from the Smartphone Photography for Businesses course
- Recap – composition
- Recap – props, backgrounds and environment
- Recap – lighting – natural and artificial for winter months
- Recap – technical camera phone elements
- Recap – editing photographs
- Building confidence with how to photograph your products
- Increase sales for the winter and Christmas rush
- Plan January sales photographs and content
- Save money on using professional photographers every time you want some good up to date images
We’ve helped over 450+ students in the Berkshire area to get the best results out of their cameras over the past few years.
‘I was pleased to have attended the Complete Photographic course, the course far exceeded my expectations. The course was extremely well structured and delivered by Stephanie and maintained interest throughout. There was a very good balance of theory and practical aspects, the practical side in particular, reinforced the theory side of the course, by the delegate taking images which provided comparisons of using alternative settings provided by their Camera. I consider that I am at an Intermediate Level, yet this introductory level course still managed to provide me with new information about the capabilities of my Camera, which I applied during the practical work and was really impressed with. The course venue and Stephanie’s style of delivering the course, combine to instill a positive and creative attitude towards Photography. Thank you Stephanie for delivering such an informative, interesting and worthwhile course. I would not hesitate to recommend Summers Photography, to anyone wishing to improve their photographic skills.’
The Smartphone Photography for Businesses course will be held at Easthampstead Park on the Bracknell/ Wokingham border – less than 5 minutes from the A329 and J10 of the M4.
Classes are limited to 10 delegates only to ensure that each and every one of you receives specific one to one time to spend with throughout the session and to make sure you are creating the best images possible.
To book your space on the course simply click the add to cart button and pay securely in the cart.
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
- We cannot take responsibility for personal belongings and items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course. We reserve the right to change dates if required.
- When signing up to the course, we will be in touch via email with course reminders and post review emails. We will also send regular tips and techniqes via email. You have the right to unsubscribe to these emails post course.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Summers PhotographyStephanie Cronin
Easthampstead Park Conference CentrePeacock Ln, Bracknell, Wokingham RG40 3DFEasthampstead Park Conference Centre