Smartphone Photography for Businesses - October 2019 If you are frustrated with your attempts to create photographs for your business that are professional and consistent ready for you website
Smartphone Photography for Businesses – October 2019
If you are frustrated with your attempts to create photographs for your business that are professional and consistent ready for you website and social media channels, then you are in the right place. Let me show you how to capture images on your phone that you will be proud to share with your prospective clients!
Perhaps this sounds like you:
- Do you look at your photographs and feel they are lacking something?
- Are you looking for inspiration and guidance?
- Are your business photographs not consistent and is this costing you sales?
Do you agree with the above? Then join us for 5 hours to completely transform your photography.
All we ask is that you have a smartphone – that can be any type of smartphone with access to an App Store to download apps before our course.
Course content includes:
- How to photograph for your brand
- How to photograph consistently
- What props to use and when
- Professional looking backdrops
- How to create perfect lighting
- Editing your photographs for style in mind
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Compose better images
- Know how to better light your subject
- Understand how to use your smart phone to really unleash its power for your business
- Be able to edit your images to help create a more polished look and style
- Have 100% more confidence moving forward
- Increase sales (better images are proven to increase sales trafic)
- Save money on using professional photographers every time you want some good up to date images
We’ve helped over 450+ students in the Berkshire area to get the best results out of their cameras over the past few years.
‘I was pleased to have attended the Complete Photographic course, the course far exceeded my expectations. The course was extremely well structured and delivered by Stephanie and maintained interest throughout. There was a very good balance of theory and practical aspects, the practical side in particular, reinforced the theory side of the course, by the delegate taking images which provided comparisons of using alternative settings provided by their Camera. I consider that I am at an Intermediate Level, yet this introductory level course still managed to provide me with new information about the capabilities of my Camera, which I applied during the practical work and was really impressed with. The course venue and Stephanie’s style of delivering the course, combine to instill a positive and creative attitude towards Photography. Thank you Stephanie for delivering such an informative, interesting and worthwhile course. I would not hesitate to recommend Summers Photography, to anyone wishing to improve their photographic skills.’
The Smartphone Photography for Businesses course will be held at Easthampstead Park on the Bracknell/ Wokingham border – less than 5 minutes from the A329 and J10 of the M4.
Classes are limited to 10 delegates only to ensure that each and every one of you receives specific one to one time to spend with throughout the session and to make sure you are creating the best images possible.
To book your space on the course simply click the add to cart button and pay securely in the cart.
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
- We cannot take responsibility for personal belongings and items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course. We reserve the right to change dates if required.
- When signing up to the course, we will be in touch via email with course reminders and post review emails. We will also send regular tips and techniqes via email. You have the right to unsubscribe to these emails post course.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Summers PhotographyStephanie Cronin
Easthampstead Park Conference CentrePeacock Ln, Bracknell, Wokingham RG40 3DFEasthampstead Park Conference Centre