If you are frantically creating products for the next event in the calendar, then you’re going to want to read this, my friend! This will help you think about getting started with photography backgrounds.
Do any of the following statements describe you during the lead up to these content seasons?
- You are so busy making, that you aren’t seeing anyone or anything else apart from your product?
- As soon as you finish a product, your client comes to collect or it pops into the post to get to your client?
- You feel pressure to keep posting on socials, but you don’t even have time to even think about what to post!
If you’re still reading this comment, then chances are you resonate with one of more of the points listed above. If that’s the case, then we’ve got an answer to part of your problem!
We might not be able to give you more time, but we can give you a time saving hack with our photography backgrounds. They save you time, energy in planning a shoot and give you immediate content in just a few moments.
We wanted to share 5 top ways to use your photography backgrounds!
- When taking your product photographs, use one on a table as a photography base. Place the product on the photography background and see if you can find a lifestyle image in the distance to compliment the base.
- The next way to use your photography backgrounds is to use it standing up behind your product as a photography background. Use a pretty table, or floor for the base and set the scene with the photography background. It helps remove unwanted distractions when used behind the background.
- Do you have a plain wall in your house or work space that would work? Take the stress out of hunting for locations in your house and use a background!
- Now this is a bit unorthodox and not the original intent, but of my goodness they are perfect for it! How about using the photography background as a Zoom background?! They typically have a space in the middle of the print and the design is on the outside, so it works perfectly for it. And as the backgrounds come in sets of 3 AND are double sided; you have variety! Simply use a trouser hanger to clip and hang behind you!
- Now, one of our most popular questions is asking if the photography backgrounds are just for product businesses? Nope! They are perfect for service businesses too in order to take filler content for your social media. It helps as a useful background for taking those lifestyle images of you writing in your planner, sketching out ideas for a client, those classic laptop and coffee shots! Even if you need to just take a quick photo for stories, then having the background finishes the image beautifully.
I hope you have been inspired by our tips this week, check out our other blogs here https://www.summers-photography.co.uk/blog/ and you can visit our full range of photography backgrounds here if you are interested in getting started with photography backgrounds: https://www.summers-photography.co.uk/photography-backgrounds/
Find us on socials here: