At the time of writing this blog, we are officially coming out of covid lockdown and all non-essential retail is opening. Cafes and restaurants are still closed to indoor dining, that is coming in May 2021.
We had so many clients look to book a personal brand photography session over 2020 and 2021, but we didn’t quite get to do the shoots due to local restrictions.
Now it is a little more free and coming out of lockdown, we are able to start planning all with being Covid secure as our first priority!
Here are a few ideas to help plan your personal brand photo shoot now we are coming out of lockdown:
- Visit the hairdressers! If you are concerned about your hair, then do try and get a hairdressers appointment before the shoot. It sounds madness that this is even a consideration, but if that helps boost your confidence, then we are all for it.
- Where do you feel comfortable? I have clients that feel comfortable leaving in “Covid times” and others that don’t. We want to support you where you feel most comfortable for your personal reasons.
- Public or homely location? We are personally happy to meet in a public place when allowed indoors, as long as it is at a quiet time of the week and not peak times. This isn’t just due to covid, but also to help make it more of a relaxed environment for you.
- Mask lines! Mask lines are a real thing now; we will need to be mindful of the location and if we have to wear a mandatory mask the full time, or if you are able to take it off as the subject.
- Consider the look and feel of the shoot. Your personality and brand will dictate where you have the shoot.
- Are there any time constrictions that you would like the images ready for? At time of writing, we are fully booked for the next 6 weeks.
Love to hear from you
I hope this has been helpful for you when it comes to planning your personal brand photo shoot for when we are coming out of lockdown. Would love to hear from you via our website if you have any questions or wish to add to the list!
Follow us on social media: