Stephanie started 18 years ago and has photographed everything from photo-journalism experience in Scottish papers, family studio shoots, weddings, events and taught hundreds of students on her photography courses in-person and most recently online. Steve; Stephanie’s husband and business partner, joined Stephanie photographing weddings and commercial clients 10 years ago and have worked together ever since as husband and wife team. They welcomed their son Cameron in 2018.
Stephanie started 17 years ago and has photographed everything from photo-journalism requests, family studio shoots, weddings, events and taught hundreds of students photography. Steve joined Stephanie photographing weddings and commercial clients 10 years ago and have worked together ever since as husband and wife team. They welcomed their son Cameron in 2018.
Steve has been into photography since a child and his first camera was a flip film camera that imprinted a picture of the teenage mutant ninja turtles onto every print and since then he has been hooked! Plot twist – he has since upgraded his camera for client work!
He specialises in candid, documentary images at the weddings and all about the detail when photographing commercial work.
Steve has been into photography since a child and his first camera was a flip film camera that imprinted a picture of the teenage mutant ninja turtles onto every print and since then he has been hocked! (he won’t use that camera on his shoots)
He specialises in candied and detail photography plus has a great eye for room interiors and product work.
He is friendly and is always smiling.
key details for press
Our business ethos
stats about summers photography
- Based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
- Originally from Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Photographed over 200 weddings.
- Taught over 800 students on our photography courses.
- Supported over 500 small business owners to transform their product photography in time for Christmas selling period.
- Feedback from clients who have tripled their engagement on social media and doubled their income through our teaching and support.
- Huge pivot of our business in 2020; our company looks completely different at the end of the year compared to the beginning.
Our business ethos
"Photography isn't just a job- its our passion"
We aim to supply all our clients a personal and professional service that represents the very best we have to offer. We pride ourselves on the quialty of work we produce and take enormous pleasure in handing over your final images or see g those precious moments when we are teaching when you just get that ‘light bulb moment’. These are the moments we live for- “Photography isn’t just a job its a passion”.
press, features & clients
- The Guild of Photographers
- Image at The Photography Show Loxley Stand
- Your Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wedding Magazine several features
- Your Berks, Bucks and Oxon Wedding magazine front cover
- Your Surrey Wedding Magazine
- You and Your Wedding
- Canon Magazine feature
- Bracknell News
- Binfield Beacon
- Leibherr Aerospace
- Stockley Park
- Heathrow Airport
- Competition winner in photography competitions
- Runner up Business of the Year in Berkshire
- Runner up in Muddy Stiletto's business awards
If you require a particular resolution of images, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
- Speaking subjects include but not limited to:
- Photography for small businesses,
- being photographed,
- confidence when being photographed,
- the importance of having on brand images as a small company
- the power of photography for your business
- taking beautiful images for your business
- social media and photography; how they go hand in hand
- working with your husband!
- a small business journey – how business has differed in the past 20 years