Demand from our popular one day course, we have split this session into 3 weeks of evening sessions. This makes the courses easier to learn in bitesize chunks with plenty of time to learn and practice in your own time!
Dates for this cohort –
Tuesday 15th, 22nd and 29th January 2019 from 7-9pm.
Unleash the Power of Your DSLR Camera
6 Hours is All That Stands Between You and Confidently Shooting the DSLR Photos You See in your Mind’s Eye
If you’re frustrated with your attempts to unleash the power of your brand new expensive DSLR camera, let me show you how to capture images you’ll be proud to share with your friends, family and Facebook!
Make the move from compact camera to DSLR photography, with the ability to take control of your camera in an easy to understand digital photography course. By exploring the techniques of full control of your camera, will give you the skills that will help you create wonderful images.
While the retail staff or website may have been of some help to get you matched with the right camera and product, learn to capture your moments from a veteran photojournalist with over 14 years of experience and a professional portfolio including portraiture, weddings and a passionate expertise for teaching the novice to advanced photographer.
We’ve helped over 400+ students in the Berkshire area to get the best results out of their cameras since 2014.
“I was pleased to have attended the Complete Photographic course, the course far exceeded my expectations. The course was extremely well structured and delivered by Stephanie and maintained interest throughout. There was a very good balance of theory and practical aspects, the practical side in particular, reinforced the theory side of the course, by the delegate taking images which provided comparisons of using alternative settings provided by their Camera. I consider that I am at an Intermediate Level, yet this introductory level course still managed to provide me with new information about the capabilities of my Camera, which I applied during the practical work and was really impressed with. The course venue and Stephanie’s style of delivering the course, combine to instill a positive and creative attitude towards Photography. Thank you Stephanie for delivering such an informative, interesting and worthwhile course. I would not hesitate to recommend Summers Photography, to anyone wishing to improve their photographic skills.”
Discover how to use your camera to its full potential in a jargon free way so that you get the best results. Share your images with friends and family and be proud of those images that you take! By the end of the 6 hour course, I guarantee that you will have taken control of your camera, have an abundance of camera confidence and will be able to take manual control of your camera; just like the other 400+ clients!
Our location is the wonderful Easthampstead Park Conference Centre on the Bracknell / Wokingham border. With acres of land, the listed Victorian mansion built in 1864, tree-lined estate and wonderful meadows full of wildlife and natural goodies to photograph; it really is the perfect setting to develop your photographic skills.
Want to become a better landscape photographer? Check! Want to practice on a popular wedding venue? Got that covered! Are you a fan of macro photography including old wrought iron fences, trees and wild flowers? You will find that in spades at this venue!
Classes are limited to 10 camera lovers only to ensure that each and every one of you receives specific one to one time to spend with throughout the session and to set up your camera personally. To book your space on the course simply click the relevant date button and pay securely on our courses event booking page.
Book now and receive your FREE Camera Pocket Guide that is a handy cheat sheet for every type of image you would wish to take. It is laminated in case it gets damp on location, is clear and easy to read and has concise steps on how to set up your camera. This will be given to you on your course along with a pen and note paper.
If you have any questions, please call Stephanie on 07870504334 or email [email protected]
Look forward to working with you soon!
ZOE W: I couldn’t believe how much I learnt in 4 hours. Stephanie was welcoming from the very start and made the sessions really fun. The classes were a mixture of theory and practical and Stephanie made sure everyone got 1-2-1 attention. I am now comfortable with the functions on my camera and have lots of practicing to do! I would definitely recommend this course for people who want to understand their camera. Thank you very much for your time and patience Stephanie, you have been an inspiration 🙂
By the end of the 6 hours together, we guarantee that you will have used your camera on the following:
– Creative Modes
– Moving off Automatic
– Understanding of Photography Jargon:
– White Balance
– Shutter Speed
– Depth of Field
– Manual Control
And a whole range of other topics discussed!
Terms and Conditions Please read before booking onto a course:
- We have a secure room in the venue, but we cannot take responsibility for missing items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course or minimum numbers are not met for room hire.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers expire 6 months from purchase date and refunds / extensions cannot be offered.
- Under 18’s will need to be accompanied by a paying adult. The accompanying adult will need to buy a place if they intend to participate in the education activities.
- Summers Photography appreciates that personal circumstances can change and there will be times when cancellations are inevitable. However in the time leading to an event we have made financial outlays that are non-redeemable.
- Personal cancellations are non-refundable within 14 days of the course and not turning up to the course and letting us know after will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot be issued.
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course due to minimum course requirements, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session.