Photography One to One – 2 hour
Photography One to One – 2 hours
Suitable for those that may want a short introduction to their camera, a tour of settings and functions as well as at least half an hour of practical time.
We suggest this for students who may:
- wish to use their camera for the first time
- unbox their camera and have help setting the camera up with batteries, memory cards, neck straps and a few menu options
- who want to understand automatic
- who may understand automatic already and just want help getting one step onwards
- to understand basic creative skills
- to use the entry level settings that can build up confidence to manual control
- who would like help photographing in real life applications and to have a photographer with some guidance
One to one training is held from our studio in Bracknell
View the location on Google Map here
Stephanie Cronin at Summers Photography, Easthampstead Works, Studio 1.1B, First Floor Easthampstead House, Bracknell Town Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1AQ
To secure your date, please check out the course amount of time and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to state you have purchased the time and would like to book. Please send a selection of dates that you would like to have the session.
Please note that one to one sessions are only held Tuesday – Thursday during office hours and in term time, not school holidays and that we tend to book at least 4 weeks in advance.