Photography Practice & Play Day – Sunday 4th September 2022
50 in stock
Come and join us for 3 hours of Photography Practice & Play Dayat Easthampstead Park on the Wokingham / Bracknell border on – Sunday 4th September 2022
Well before lockdowns and covid were even a thing; we used to run photography walks and practical events. This stopped over 2020 and 2021; so 2022 was the year to bring them all back!
Come and join us at Easthampstead Park on Sunday 26th June 2022 from 3pm to 6pm for photography fun in the sun.
We will have an introduction to the day with coffee and snacks; then unleashed into the grounds of the stunning Easthampstead Park.
Within those 3 hours, we will have a camera recap, photography challenges and of course, some much needed free time to explore the grounds. Meet us back at the agreed time for more drinks and snacks in our photography training room.
We recommend that this session is for delegates that have been on our photography courses over the years and would like a refresher. Here are some reviews from previous clients:
“I was pleased to have attended the Complete Photographic course, the course far exceeded my expectations. The course was extremely well structured and delivered by Stephanie and maintained interest throughout. There was a very good balance of theory and practical aspects, the practical side in particular, reinforced the theory side of the course, by the delegate taking images which provided comparisons of using alternative settings provided by their Camera. I consider that I am at an Intermediate Level, yet this introductory level course still managed to provide me with new information about the capabilities of my Camera, which I applied during the practical work and was really impressed with. The course venue and Stephanie’s style of delivering the course, combine to instill a positive and creative attitude towards Photography. Thank you Stephanie for delivering such an informative, interesting and worthwhile course. I would not hesitate to recommend Summers Photography, to anyone wishing to improve their photographic skills.”
Our location is the wonderful Easthampstead Park Conference Centre on the Bracknell / Wokingham border. With acres of land, the listed Victorian mansion built in 1864, tree-lined estate and wonderful meadows full of wildlife and natural goodies to photograph; it really is the perfect setting to develop your photographic skills. Want to become a better landscape photographer? Check! Want to practice on a popular wedding venue? Got that covered! Are you a fan of macro photography including old wrought iron fences, trees and wild flowers? You will find that in spades at this venue!
If you have any questions, please call Stephanie on 07870504334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Look forward to working with you soon!
View our blogs and information here!
Location address – Easthampstead Park, Off Peacock Ln, Bracknell, Wokingham RG40 3DF
ZOE W: I couldn’t believe how much I learnt in 4 hours. Stephanie was welcoming from the very start and made the sessions really fun. The classes were a mixture of theory and practical and Stephanie made sure everyone got 1-2-1 attention. I am now comfortable with the functions on my camera and have lots of practicing to do! I would definitely recommend this course for people who want to understand their camera. Thank you very much for your time and patience Stephanie, you have been an inspiration 🙂
Terms and Conditions:
– This session is limited to 50 delegates and will not run if less than 20 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available session and have a choice of future dates.
– Weather. As it is an outdoors event; we will need to make a judgement call closer to the time. Cold and windy? We will go ahead. Light patchy rain? Most likely too to going ahead. Pouring down – rearrangements will be made for rescheduling!
– If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
– We have a secure room but non lockable door, we cannot take responsibility for items.
– All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course. We reserve the right to change dates if required.
– When signing up to the course, we will be in touch via email with course reminders and post review emails. We will also send regular tips and techniqes via email. You have the right to unsubscribe to these emails post course.
50 in stock