When it comes to your brand photo shoot, there are a few questions to ask when booking your brand photographer. This is to make sure they are the one for you and your requirements.
At Summers Photography, we photographed our first personal brand photo shoot in 2012. This particular service has came a long way since then. It’s certainly a lot more well known for and how powerful branded photographs can be for a business.
What’s involved throughout the process:
When you book a brand photo shoot with Summers Photography, this starts a journey. It begins with your photo shoot planning session, creating visual ideas and bringing the whole shoot together through Pinterest boards and our planning questionnaires. We have a video Zoom call to ensure that every detail is covered.
Questions to ask when booking your brand photographer:
If you are planning on having a personal brand photo shoot soon, here are some questions to ask when booking your brand photographer:
– Have you photographed the particular businesses before?
– What is your photography style?
– What is your editing style?
– Do you shoot outdoors, in public places or in a studio?
– What costs are involved and what is included?
– What do we do to prepare for the shoot?
– On the day of the shoot, how long do we have, how many outfits can I have and what about my hair?
– How long does it take to get my images afterwards?
– How can I use the images afterwards?
Next steps to working with us:
We are starting to fill our diary in the next 3 months, if you are looking for a personal brand photo shoot, then please do get in touch to discuss at [email protected][email protected] or through our contactcontact page.
You might be interested in our social media, you can find us here and we would love to connect with you, you can reach out and ask any questions on there too: