Top 30 personal brand photo shoot locations in the UK. No matter the type of business you are, we are spoiled for choice when it comes to attractive backgrounds for your personal brand photo shoot. A chic brand = a classic hotel. A rustic brand = the countryside and barns. An alternative brand = street styles across various cities.
As personal brand photographers, we are lucky to have photographed in several of the below; and wanting to tick a few more off our list!
Check out some of the ideas on our list and see if anywhere resonates with you and your business, start visualising yourself there and perhaps create a Pinterest board for inspiration.
We have split the ideas into counties and countries, as a Scot living in Berkshire, I had to include several of my favourite locations from “back home”!
Berkshire and the South Personal Brand Photo Shoot locations:
Berkshire and the South is full of rolling hills, historic towns and being by the water. What resonates with you?
- Henley, Marlow and riverside towns for country chic
- Windsor for town steeped in history
- Cornwall and Devon for beach babe vibes. If the South West is too far, then what about West Wittering, Isle of Wight and Hayling Island. The Jurassic coast is fantastic.
- New forest for stunning scenery.
- Bath, Bristol and the Cotswolds are firm favourites for pretty English countryside walks and chocolate box cottages.
London – you have several looks and feels to London – which suits your brand?
- The sleek glass buildings of The City
- The white houses of Notting Hill
- The vibrant colours of the cafes such as Peggy Porschen
- The traditional – Temple Church and surrounding areas
- The tourist spots – Big Ben, Embankments; but you will need to look out for private property sites where commercial photography gain is not allowed.
Scotland – Mother country, Scotland is full of iconic locations and the most beautiful scenery on the earth!
- Edinburgh – Everything from the castle, to the cobbled streets, old and new town, Calton Hill, Princess’s Street Gardens, Dean Village for mini Edinburgh looks, day trip over to South Queensferry and the bridges, Diagon Alley inspiration in Victoria Street,
- Falkirk – Kelpies, Falkirk Wheel, by the canals; more tourist areas, but right in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Glasgow – From Glasgow visit Loch Lomond and the Trossachs for breathtaking scenery, only an hour from the city.
- Highlands – Up in the mountains or in the lowlands – find waterfalls and get those wellies on! Think 007 James Bond scenery and you will have it!
- Tobermory – If you are a vibrant brand but would like a celtic nod to your brand shoot, then the village of tv fame Ballamory would be a great start with the vibrant colours of the fishing village; there’s so much personality.
- Belfast – The Titanic museum building is not what you would expect from the tragic story of the Titanic. However, it is an incredible building, beautiful, modern and stark – a real funky background.
- Giant’s Causeway, County Antrim – the hexagonal columns are instantly recognised and could create some really interesting images!
- The Cliffs of Moher, County Clare – Iconic, rugged, breathtaking scenery. Wrap up warm!
- Galway – a scenic city which is one of the best places to visit in Ireland with old-fashioned pubs, canals and excellent restaurants
- For authentic Irish backgrounds of town architecture, pubs and interest, you cannot go wrong with Kilkenny, Donegal and Dublin are some of my favourites!
- Pen y Fan for the adventurous in you and truly breathtaking views
- Tenby for everything you need for a lifestyle shoot! Beach, harbour, architecture; it’s idyllic.
- Llandeilo and Portmeirion for the brightest and colourful towns in Wales!
- Craig Goch Dam – such dramatic scenery and the dam make for real atmospheric images.
If you are looking for a personal brand photo shoot, we would love to help. Send a message to [email protected] or contact us through the website here.You can find all our personal brand photo shoot information here – https://www.summers-photography.co.uk/personal-brand-photography/
Follow us on Facebook here – https://www.facebook.com/SummersPhotographyUK