Your Guide to Mini Photo Shoots in Berkshire by Summers Photography
What is your favourite season?
Do you love the freshness of Spring and beautiful flowers?
How about Summer when it is properly shorts and t-shirt, even sandcastle weather!
Autumn gives way to golden light a bit earlier in the evening and those golden leaves.
If Winter is your favourite, just think of those evergreen Christmas trees.
You may wander what mini-sessions are and how it works? Here are a few of our popular questions and answers:
- What is a mini session? A mini session is a short version of our full portrait sessions. They are a great option if you are looking for a short shoot, at a lower rate than our full photography shoot.
- When are mini sessions held? We hold mini photography sessions a few times throughout the year in different seasons.
- How do we book a mini session? The dates are posted to our Facebook page and website where you can book and pay online securely.
- What if the weather is poor? We hold reserve back up days for just in case we need to rearrange or the flowers might not be out in time.
- Is it better to have a mini session or a full session? A mini session is ideal for families who want a short snippet into a full family photo shoot. You will receive around 20-30 images from a mini session where you can purchase the images and from a full session you will receive between 70-100 images on your gallery preview. If you would like more a relaxed time from of an hour or so and more family members, then we would recommend booking a full family photo shoot.
- How long do mini sessions last? 20 minutes usually.
- How many people are to be included in the shoot? As the session is only 20 minutes, we recommend 4 people and under due to flexibility of poses and moving locations in the shoot. If you are a bigger family, then we do suggest blocking two time sessions to really maximise poses with the children and as a family. As you can understand, it will take a good bit longer to pose 5 children as opposed to 2. This will give you double the amount of images too to choose from.
- Who are mini sessions aimed at? Babies and families, One year old birthdays, Pre-school children, School age children of all ages, Families, Couples, Maternity, Engagement, Business branding images.
- What happens after the shoot? One week after the shoot, the images will be edited and placed on a secure gallery where you can log in with your email address and password. Your shoot will come with a certain amount of images included, but you can purchase additional images or products if you wish from our online shop.
- What should we wear? Take a look at our blog about outfit choices and colours to choose: https://www.summers-photography.co.uk/2018/05/02/what-to-wear-and-how-to-prepare-for-your-photo-shoot/